- Instructor, English Language Centre, Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, B.C.
- Theatre Teaching Artist for Nanaimo Art Gallery’s TD Artists in the Schools (sponsored by TD Canada Trust), Nanaimo, B.C.
- Theatre Teacher/SLR at DP Todd Secondary, Prince George, B.C.
- English and Art Teacher/SLR at Kyuquot Elementary Secondary School, Kyuquot, B.C. (a remote First Nations community)
- Theatre/ESL Teacher at The High School at VIU, Nanaimo, B.C.
In the United States:
- A New York City Teaching Fellow and Shubert Theater Fellow: Theater and ESL Teacher in New York City’s public school system, Brooklyn, NY
- Playwriting and Acting Teacher at the Bank Street School for Children for Enter Stage Write, an after-school program, New York City
- Workshop Leader for “Poetry in Action”, part of Fringe-U at the New York International Fringe Festival
- Adjunct Professor of Public Speaking at St. John’s University, Queens, NY
- Adjunct Professor of Voice and Diction at Bronx Community College, CUNY, Bronx, NY
- Instructor in the “English for Professionals” program for business executives through Pace University’s English Language Institute, New York City
- Behavior Support Specialist at Francine Delaney New School for Children, Asheville, NC
- Community Skills Instructor at the Autism Society of North Carolina, Asheville, NC